ALTERUS Drawstop solenoid is electromagnetic drawstop which enables high pull and push force over the whole movement distance. We achieved this using unique design with neodymium magnets and special design.
ALTERUS OUT24 can control such magnets directly, but for 3rd party controllers drawstops can also be equipped with control electronics, which is controlled via digital 1/0 signal.
- Travel 25 mm
- Min. force at 12 V: 2,0 N (3 W)
- Min. force at 18 V: 2,3 N (7 W)
- Min. force at 24 V: 4,0 N (12 W)
- Output type: reed
- Magnet control type: push-pull (2 contacts; reverse polarity)
- Suggested pulse length: 100-250 ms